Terms and conditions Mov’in Boat
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase tickets to Mov’In Boat. Please read them carefully.
1.0 Terms of Sale
1.1 Tickets sold by Mov’in Boat are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.2 All ticket sales are final. Refunds will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong session and movie can only be exchange up to 7 days prior to the movie night. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to adverse weather conditions. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Mov’In Boat’s direct control or due to mechanical breakdown.
2.0 Cancellation policy
2.1 Cancellations Due To Adverse Weather: Mov’In Boat is an outdoor event and is occasionally subject to adverse weather. We try to go ahead with screenings wherever possible, and do not cancel for light/intermittent/potential rain. We strongly recommend customers wear appropriate clothing before coming to the cinema. Screenings will be cancelled only if the weather poses a safety threat to patrons and staff. The decision to cancel a screening is made by the Venue Manager on site, and can be made at any time up to or during the screening, as weather conditions are notoriously unpredictable. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be re-validated unless a screening is officially cancelled by Mov’In Boat.
Mov’In Boat does not provide refunds on tickets in the event of a Cancellation due to Adverse Weather. If a session is cancelled due to adverse weather, tickets are automatically converted to a voucher redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session of Mov’In Boat. You must retain your original tickets (vouchers) in order to re-use them on another night.
When a session is cancelled, customers will receive an email to the email address provided when purchasing tickets online. The email will contain instructions on how to rebook for another session. Additionally, signage will be erected at the venue notifying customers of the cancellation.
In the event that, a cancellation due to adverse weather occurs in the final week of the event, and a ticket holder is unable to attend another session during that season, ticket holders are invited to contact us quoting the session and booking reference code to receive complimentary tickets for the following season.
2.2 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Mov’In Boat’s direct control, Mov’In Boat will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that Mov’In Boat season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
2.3 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to mechanical breakdown Mov’In Boat will refund the face value of each ticket upon return to Mov’In Boat of intact tickets to that session or will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that Mov’In Boat season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased.
2.4 Staff working at Mov’In Boat are not able to provide refunds.
2.5 Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from one of Mov’In Boat’s authorised points of sale.
2.6 Mov’InBoat reserves the right to charge patrons for the replacement of lost or damaged tickets.
2.7 For safety purposes, patrons are required to arrive prior to the beginning of the movie. Late arrival (past 8.30pm or after the beginning of the movie) may result in non-admittance.
2.8 GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site.
3.0 Privacy and access
2.2 Mov’In Boat may refuse access to this web site at any time in its sole discretion.
4.0 Site safety
4.1 Mov’in Boat patrons acknowledge the potential water risks related to the event site and agrees to follow and guidelines and safety requirements advised by the Mov’in Boat staff.
4.2 Mov’in Boat patrons agrees that to access areas within the Mov’in Boat site, the patron may be required to wear appropriate PPE as advised by Movin Boat staff.
4.3 Falling to comply to the advised safety requirements and guidelines may results in the forced exit of the premises and ban from any Mov’in Cinemas venues.
4.4 Upon arrival, Mov’in Boat rental boat patrons is required to assist to a short safety briefing and required to wear a lifejacket on the boat.
4.5 Mov’in Boat patrons acknowledge that when not complying with the Safety guidelines and requirements from Mov’in Boat staff, they are putting their own and other stakeholder’s health and safety at risk. Patrons acknowledge that its failure to comply to the advised safety guidelines will automatically make Mov’in Boat non-liable to the potential risk relative to its own health and safety.
ROWBOAT TICKET HOLDER / HOLDERS AGREE TO :1. That I am 16 years of age or older and that I and my passengers are physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in Boating Activities (canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating and row boating).
2. Not to sublet or loan the boat.
3. That I acknowledge, accept and am aware that there are inherent and significant risks (“Risks”) associated with the participation in Boating Activities. I recognise some of the hazards of Boating Activities are wind, collision with other boats, waves, drowning, hypothermia, damage to personal belongings due to water contact, and changing weather conditions. I recognise that there is, at all times, a risk of capsize.
4. That it is my responsibility to inform my group of these inherent Risks and that it is their responsibility for their safety.
5. That although Mov’in Boat Floating Cinema has taken steps to reduce the risks and increase safety of the Boating Activities, it is not possible for Mov’in boat to make the Boating Activities completely safe.
6. That although Mov’in boat has a lifeguard and staff to monitor boats during the entire operation, they may not hear me or my whistle in case of an emergency.
7. That all passengers will wear personal floatation devices at all times.
8. That I am qualified and competent to operate and navigate the boat and will operate them in a careful and prudent manner at all times during the term of this agreement.
9. To return the boats and equipment in as good condition as when rented, excepting ordinary wear and tear and to pay for any and all loss of or damage to the boats and to pay for any and all expenses incurred in repairing any such damage, replacing any such loss, and if necessary, obtaining the return of the boats or other property, as well as any revenues as a result of such damage or loss.
10. That I take full responsibility for my boat and all equipment rented by me and people in my boat (including minors) and that all members in my boat are made aware of this waiver and the risks associated with this activity.
11. To follow the instruction provided by the Mov’in boat team prior to boarding my boat and permit to be in tow and return to dock, any vessel where boat, or other properties, or passengers are deemed in danger.
12. That if I don’t comply with the rules and safety, I can be asked to leave the Mov’in boat experience.
13. I understand each term in this waiver in its entirety, and have agreed to the terms freely and voluntarily. I understand that this waiver is binding on myself and my Legal Representatives.
5.0 Covid-19 Safety
5.1 Mov’in Boat patrons acknowledge their responsibility over the health and safety of all. When attending the event, Mov’in Boat patrons agrees to adhere to the NSW health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19 Safety.
5.2 At the event, Mov’in Boat patrons are strictly required to respect social distancing between other group of patrons.
5.3 Mov’in Boat patrons agrees to comply to any advice from the Mov’in Boat staff and Covid Safety Marshalls to support the health and safety of all.
5.4 Mov’in Boat patrons acknowledge that failing to comply with the NSW government health and safety guidelines may result in the force exit of the premises.
5.5 If feeling unwell, required to self-isolate or awaiting Covid-19 test results, the Mov’in Boat patron is asked not to attend the screening session for the health and safety of the community. Voucher will be provided to patrons providing reasonable proof that it was not safe for them to attend the session. Mov’in Boat reserve the right to assess if the proof provided is reasonable or not.
5.6 Patrons is required to sign-in before entering the Mov’in Boat premises.
3.1 Mov’In Boat reserves the right to vary the terms of sale at any time. Variations become effective upon posting on the web site. By making a purchase through this site after the terms and conditions have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
Conditions of Entry – Mov’In Boat
- Upon purchasing a ticket to Mov’In Boat, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of the Darling Harbour precinct and Mov’In Boat, as well as by the Liquor License that applies within the Mov’In Boat site.
- Upon purchasing a ticket to Mov’in Boat, the purchaser agrees to Mov’in Boat terms and conditions.
- BYO alcohol and food is not permitted.
- No Glass bottles is allowed into the premises
- Mov’In Boat does not guarantee entry to persons who have not booked for a specific session.
- Persons holding Complimentary Vouchers, Movie Vouchers, Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards may present their vouchers at the Mov’In Boat Box Office in exchange for an admission ticket. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
- Patrons are required to respect the NSW government Covid-19 safety guidelines.
- Patrons that are feeling unwell, awaiting Covid-19 test results or required to self-isolate are asked no to enter the premises.
- Mov’in Boat rental boat customers are required to wear lifejackets on the boats as advised by the Mov’in Boat staff.
- Patrons must comply with any safety requirements advised by Mov’in Boat staff and Darling Harbour rangers.
- No Illegal Substances Allowed. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be handed over to the police.
- Patrons may not damage or remove any vegetation or property belonging to the venue or Mov’In Boat whether that vegetation or property is within or outside the designated Mov’In Boat site.
- Patrons must remain within Mov’In Boat’s permitted areas where instructed to do so by Mov’In Boat’s staff or agents.
- Open flames of any sort may not be bought into or used in the Mov’In Boat site.
- Mov’In Boat reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other patrons. Such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.
- This is a no smoking event; Smoking is not permitted within the premises.